Holiday Table Made Easy
Who can believe Christmas is a week away? The few short weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas always seem to fly by with the cooking, baking, and holiday shopping! With only a few more days until the holiday we’ve put together our tips for creating the perfect holiday table to try and help to relieve some of that stress!
1. Keep it simple - The true star of any holiday table is the main course. Whether it’s ham, turkey, or a Christmas roast, don’t let your decorations overpower the delicious meal you worked so hard on! However, presentation is still key so showcase your meal on beautiful serveware.
2. Use Color- Using a color throughout your decor is an easy way to create a cohesive look! Try matching your floral arrangements with your napkins.
3. Use Nature- Whether it’s birch logs or pine cones, bringing a little nature into your decor is a great way to pull together a fall or winter theme.
4. Candles! - We love putting candles on a holiday table! Whether it’s tall tapers or tea lights in mason jars, candles are a great way to make the meal feel like an extra special event!
5. Stations- Having a large number of people over for the holidays? Try creating stations such as a hot cocoa or dessert bar! It not only saves space on the dining room table, but saves you some serving time so you can spend more time with your guest!
How did you decorate your holiday table? Share your photos with us using #TotalEventsTransformation!